Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Retro blogging


I don't do this. Even though I have started a couple of blogs in the past, I'm not going to steal those entries and post them here. This blog starts right now. I live on a 38 acre farm with one husband, two kids (pre-teen girls, 'nuff said), four dogs, three cats, six horses, one miniature donkey, a Chinchilla bunny, and a Rose Haired Tarantula.

As you can imagine, I will have a plethora of topics to write about. Oh, and I love to take photos. And since I have now joined the ranks of Crackberry addicts, I have a phone at ready all the time! And since I have to start somewhere, this is a cool little wooden donkey I picked up at my favorite junk store. I'm thinking about painting her in festive colors - like Fiestaware.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with it: